About the Firm:
FCLLP is a firm specialized in providing auditing, tax and business consultancy services in the Maldives.
FCLLP is currently looking for an Senior Audit Associate. This position offers to be involved in providing clients with external audit and assurance services with the opportunity to develop their technical knowledge and methodology at one of the leading audit firms in the Maldives.
• Analyze financial data, records, reports and statements.
• Maintain and update financial databases including audit findings.
• Coordinate with the management to take necessary action on audit findings.
• Review and assess completion of audits.
• Plan and schedule audit programs.
• Ensure completion of audits on time.
• Integrate best practices and systems into the audit programs.
• Coordinate with clients about auditing practices.
• Initiate internal audit controls for effective financial management.
• Bachelors/Masters in Accounting & Finance or equivalent.
• Relevant experience will be an added advantage.
• Ability to lead audit teams, manage and supervise ongoing audit assignments
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Ability to handle pressure, work long hours, and meet critical deadlines
• A good command of MS Office programs
• Good communication skills, oral and written
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• MVR 12,500-15,000 monthly, depending on experience.
Interested candidates please send you’re CV, ID Card Copy and Education Certificates to [firstname.lastname@example.org] or use the following link
Contact: +960 3322080
G. Fanas 6th Floor, Ameenee Magu, Male’, Maldives