Associate – Business Advisory
About the Firm:
FCLLP is a firm specialized in providing auditing, tax and business consultancy services in the Maldives.
FCLLP is currently looking for a Associate Business Advisory. This position offers a unique combination of business advisory client service opportunities and leadership opportunities at one of the leading audit firms in the Maldives.
• Analyzing financial records and preparing budgets.
• Improving processes by recommending operational changes.
• Evaluating and improving sales, marketing, and branding strategies.
• Preparing project and productivity reports and ensuring compliance with quality and safety requirements.
• Identifying opportunities for future business development and expansion.
• Developing and maintaining internal and external communication channels.
• Analyzing and advising on employee, labor, vendor, and supplier contracts.
• Performing risk analysis to mitigate and manage risks.
• Analyzing consumer and competitor behavior.
• Diploma or Degree in business administration (MBA), strategic management, or similar.
• Previous experience working as a business advisor in a related industry will be an added advantage.
• Committment, dedication and eagerness to learn and excel in this field
• Knowledge of business operations and strategic planning.
• Proficiency in analyzing budgets and preparing financial reports.
• Experience in project management and implementing best industry practices.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills toward efficiently communicating new business processes and procedures.
• MVR 8,000-12,000 monthly, depending on experience.
Interested candidates please send you’re CV, ID Card Copy and Education Certificates to [email@example.com] or use the following link
Before 23rd January 2022, 1700hrs. Contact: +960 3322080
G. Fanas 6th Floor, Ameenee Magu, Male’, Maldives